At Nicole Norris MD Medical Spa in Peru, Illinois, they are gifting patients with the 12 Deals of Christmas all month long. We asked Dr. Nicole Norris to give us some explanation of what the 12 Deals of Christmas entail and to provide our readers with some explanation of each service.
Dr. Norris explains, “We absolutely love helping our patients feel and look their best for the holiday season. This year instead of the “Twelve Days of Christmas”, we decided to create the 12 Deals of Christmas that include our most popular pre-holiday procedures. To make it even more exciting, certain fabulous promotions are only for new patients to our practice.”
Dr. Norris continues, “Below I have listed the 12 Deals of Christmas and provided a brief explanation of the service/procedure. You can always learn more on our website NicoleNorrisMD.com or by simply calling us.
- Chemical Peel… Have one medium-depth chemical peel with dermaplaning for $125 (reg. $175). This chemical peel will result in 3-7 days of mild peeling and includes a post-procedure kit. Chemical peels are customized to treat signs of aging and create healthy skin.
- Retinol Peel… Have one deep peel for $200 (reg. $300). A Retinol 6% peel may result in 3-14 days of mild peeling and includes a post-procedure kit. This Retinol peel is only performed in a doctor’s office and is painless. It is best for patients who have had a chemical peel before and for those who require a more intense peel for signs of aging and brown discoloration.
- HydraFacial… Have one for $150, if you have never had one, and $185 for everyone else (reg.$225). This is my favorite procedure for getting ready for an event with one treatment and creating the best skin of your life with a series of them. HydraFacial is a combination of a facial, extractions, a chemical peel, collagen stimulation and LED red light therapy. It is great for all skin types, even those with sensitive skin and acne. There is no peeling or downtime and you will have glowing skin!
- Dermaplaning and a Peppermint Hydrating Mask… Have one for $75 (reg. $100). This procedure is extremely hydrating. Dermaplaning is done prior to the mask with a surgical scalpel that provides deep exfoliation and removal of the fine hairs on the face. There is no downtime and this procedure is good for all skin types.
- Add on Hand Peel… to Any Mask, Peel, Microneedling or HydraFacial $25 (reg. $75). Make your hands look as good as your face!
- Microneedling with DefenAge… $350 (reg $500). Microneedling is collagen induction therapy and is great for anti-aging and acne scars because it stimulates brand new skin.
- Microneedling with PRF… (platelet-rich fibrin) $450 (reg $600). Microneedling is done first and then your plasma is obtained from a blood draw and applied to your face providing quicker more robust results. There is no downtime.
- Add on Pelleve Eye to a Mask or HydraFacial $75 (reg $150). This is a radiofrequency procedure to improve lines and laxity around the eyes. It feels like a warm massage and there is no downtime.
- Laser Hair Removal… 50% off a touch-up to any area you have had previously treated with a Laser Hair Removal package at Nicole Norris MD Medical Spa.
- IPL Photofacial… 1 treatment full face $350 (reg $500). This is a laser for brown spots and red vessels. You may have some redness immediately after and your brown spots may be darker for a week.
- Dysport for expression lines… Never had Botox or Dysport at Nicole Norris MD Medical Spa, this is for YOU…. Buy One area, Get one Free! (Areas include lines of the forehead, area between the eyes with eyebrow lift and crow’s feet bilaterally) 1 area=$290 (New patients to our practice will receive a $50 Dysport consult the day they come in for Free!) Very little discomfort and no significant downtime, although small bruises are possible and can last 2 weeks. Dysport will start kicking in a little faster than Botox and last a little longer (average 4 months). It takes 2 weeks for Dysport to create your result.
- Filler… Buy 1 syringe of Filler and Get one syringe 50% off. (While supplies last)
Dr. Norris concludes, “Once you have an idea of which services you are interested in having to spruce up your holiday, we suggest calling our office to speak with our helpful staff to see which service is right for you.”
Call Nicole Norris MD Medical Spa at 815-780-8264 to learn more about the 12 Deals of Christmas. (Not valid with other offers; You can do all the 12 deals or just one deal, but you may not do the same deal twice; Services must be done in December 2019; New patients welcome but must have consultation first; while supplies last.)